FL500-H2 UV/IR Flame Detector for Hydrogen Applications
- Proven Technology. UV/IR flame detection uses an ultraviolet and an infrared detector to monitor for flames increasing false alarm immunity by measuring two different flame spectrums.
- Wide Field of View. 130° cone of vision covers greater distance, with a maximum detection range of 18 meters
- FM Performance Approved. See the FL500-H2 performance simulator:
- Safety Integrity Self-Check. Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) performs self-check every two minutes to ensure the optical path is clear and the electronic circuitry is functional.
- Test Anytime, Anywhere. Easily test with our TL105 Test Lamp that allows the FL500-H2 UV/IR Flame Detector and the entire system to be safely tested under real fire conditions with a simulated flicker of a flame.
- Withstands Extremes. Wide operating temperature range (-55°C to +85°C) permits operation in extreme environments
- Status at a Glance. Three LED status indicators for warning, alarm, and normal operations
- Rugged Housing. 316 stainless steel housing to withstand the harshest environments
- Multiple Output Options. Industry standard 4-20 mA (source or sink analog), Modbus, HART, relays