FL500 UV/IR Flame Detector
- Proven Technology. UV/IR flame detection uses an ultraviolet and an infrared detector to monitor for flames by measuring two different flame spectrums
- Detection and False Alarm Reliability. FM approved detection performance. Excellent false alarm immunity, preventing unwanted shutdowns.
- FM Performance Approved. Seven fuel sources – heptane, methane, methanol, propane, ethane, butane, hydrogen. See the FL500 performance simulator:
- Wide Field of View. 130° cone of vision covers greater area, with a maximum detection range of 27 meters, reducing the number of detectors required
- Safety Integrity Self-Check. Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) performs self-check every two minutes to ensure the optical path is clear and the electronic circuitry is functional.
- Test Anytime, Anywhere. Easily test with our TL105 Test Lamp that allows the FL500 UV/IR Flame Detector and the entire system to be safely tested under real fire conditions with a simulated flicker of a flame.
- Withstands Extremes. Wide operating temperature range (-55°C to +85°C) permits operation in extreme environments
- Status at a Glance. Three LED status indicators for warning, alarm, and normal operations
- Rugged Housing. Red powder coated 316 stainless steel housing to withstand the harshest environments
- Multiple Output Options. Industry standard 4-20 mA (source or sink analog), Modbus, HART, relays