FL4000H Multi-Spectrum IR Flame Detector
- Multi-Spectrum Infrared (MSIR) Flame Detector, for detecting Hydrocarbon fires
- Increased range (maximum 70 meters) and wide field of view (100° @ 30 meters)
- Neural Network Technology (NNT) provides superior false alarm immunity, reducing unwanted shutdowns
- Event logging records time, date and type of event
- HART and Modbus communication options provides complete status and control capability in the Control Room
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks optical path integrity and detector’s electronic circuitry
- Test Anytime, Anywhere. Easily test with our TL105 Test Lamp that allows the FL4000H MSIR Flame Detector and the entire system to be safely tested under real fire conditions with a simulated flicker of a flame.